Ronaldo Boots: Nike Mercurial Vapor Aero Soft Ground Football Boot

« Older   Newer »
::Ruud::
view post Posted on 19/1/2008, 02:13

imageimage

Price: £120.00
Buy: http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/prod...&cid=7022&tid=0

Nike Mercurial Vapor Aero Soft Ground Football Boot - Orange Peel/Dark Obsidian/Metallic Silver

Nike celebrate 10 years of its Mercurial football line with the release of its most innovative football boot to date: The Mercurial Vapor IV.

First designed specifically for Brazilian striker Ronaldo in 1998, the Mercurial was produced to meet the needs of the world’s fastest footballers and has been making an impact ever since.

As a result of input from the likes of Didier Drogba and Cristiano Ronaldo Nike has developed a series of technological innovations that maximize speed with and without the ball .

Speed Plate
The Mercurial Vapor IV features Nike’s innovative Speed Plate technology designed to give players instant acceleration and make them fastest to the ball.

Tactile Coating
In order to aid dribbling with the ball at speed, just one seam exists in the shoe’s upper material, while a new stitched stretch lace cover creates a cleaner ball contact area.

Vapor Traction System
The Mercurial Vapor IV’s Vapor Traction System broadens the scope of player fit; heel pods have been expanded laterally for more cushioning and extra protection. Stabilizing the foot, a form-fitting insert cradles the heel, while a Glass Fiber heel wrap provides lightweight stability with minimal slippage.

keerbadvarery
view post Posted on 28/10/2009, 14:34

Hello ,
Im new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself, i'm Randy . I've been lurking around the forum for quite some time looking up info but finally decided to make an account.

Gyncnagma
view post Posted on 29/10/2009, 23:55

Cao ,

Im new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself, i'm Vince . I've been lurking around the forum for quite some time looking up info but finally decided to make an account.

2 replies since 19/1/2008, 02:13   21666 views